Last Saturday, C-Man and I were at J and T’s wedding. It was the sweetest, most laid back wedding I’ve had the pleasure of attending and reflected the couple perfectly. There were so many tears and moving toasts.
The wedding took place at Commons Ford Ranch, just outside of Austin. The decorations consisted of paper bunting, paper boats, succulents, and Christmas lights. Below are some highlights.
I love ring pillows that are personalized beyond just a pillow. Here are some other awesome alternatives.
- Meaningful books from Mrs. Hot Wings
- Ring bearer book from Martha Stewart
- Add some ribbon to the pin cushion tea cup tutorial from mmmcrafts and you’ve got a ring pillow
- Crocheted stone ring pillow from Once Wed
- Embroidery hoop with ribbon from 100 Layer Cake
- Hot glue a silk flower or fake succulent to a tree slice like thisfineday