After a 3-month hiatus, I’m finally back! Hope you didn’t miss me too much. 😛
My next few posts will be about semi-DIY house projects I undertook over the last month, but first, I wanted to share the food from my recent housewarming. This past Saturday, I was happy to have nearly 20 friends stop by my new place—although now I have way too much alcohol in the house! Which is not the worse problem to have. 🙂 Being newly single is rough, but I’m very thankful to have such a great support network.
Now, here’s all the food I semi-made:
1. Pears with goat cheese and cranberries by Sweet Potato Chronicles
2. Brie stuffed mushrooms by The Pioneer Woman – this didn’t have as much flavor as I would have liked with all the yummy ingredients involved.
3. Eggplant appetizer by Laylita’s Recipes – this was the first time I used my stove top grill pan and there was crazy amounts of smoke. I gotta figure out what I did wrong before I use it again.
4. Baked spinach dip bread bowls by Picky Palate – except I just filled the bowls with store-bought dip
5. Pumpkin fried wontons from Steamy Kitchen
6. Costco chicken salad on crackers – I needed something easy and meaty 🙂
Then of course, the cocktails:
- Fall cocktail of apple cider, rum, and pomegranate juice by French Larkspur
- Caramel apple shots by That’s so Michelle – super yummy and easy to make
Here’s a quick peek of my new place, more posts to come soon. Til then, much love!